Monday, February 8, 2010

Prom Shopping

So yesterday, I swapped my comfy checkered Vans for a pair of heels and tried on Prom dresses. Not something I'm used to, but it was fun. Well, it was fun once I got out of the stores who's dresses wouldn't go over my chest, even though they claimed to be my size. And who's sales women poke their heads in every two seconds and ask you how you're doing, while it's obvious that you're in your underwear with a too-small dress around you're waist and that you'd really prefer if they got out.

But I found something!! It's prettyful :) It was on clearance, and the last one of a dress I'd had my eyes on for a while. So I bought it. I'm keeping the tags on it in case I find something better, but it was too good of a deal to pass up.

In case you were wondering, yes, homeschoolers have Prom. It's in early April and I am excitedddd :) It's also awesome because it's for 14-18, instead of just Junior and Senior year. So this will be my first year. *fangirlsqueee*

I need any tips I can get on hair and makeup and accessories and such.

<3

Auriana

No comments:

Post a Comment