Friday, January 29, 2010

Internet boys

I have recently come to the conclusion that decent guys exist only on the internet.
You know what I'm talking about. I have plenty of very lovely guy friends (well, more like 2). But most of the teenage boys (or even older) that I come across are simply a little strange. Scratch that, they're the cause for EVERYTHING THAT IS CONFUSING ON THIS EARTH. But on the INTERNET:

VlogBrothers (Hank&John):





Charlieissocoollike:

charlieissocoollike Pictures, Images and Photos

JohnnyDurham:
alt="Friday: JohnnyDurham19 Pictures, Images and Photos"/>

Alex Carpenter: Alex Carpenter! :D Pictures, Images and Photos

See? Those right there, are incredible. And there are so many more that I was too lazy to find pictures of. The Pottercast boys. The Mugglecast one's, though I've never listened to their show much. The rest of the fiveawesomeguys. All the Wizard Rock guys. ANDREW SLACK from the Harry Potter Alliance. These guys are nerdy in the most incredible way imaginable. Because they're simply made of Awesome. They do good things and help charities and write quirky songs and write books and they don't try to be too cool and they're generally not too full of themselves and AHHH THEY'RE JUST TOO PERFECT. Seriously.

I guess they probably exist out there in the real world. But it's so much harder, because you can't just type in "Harry Potter" and BAM, you have this amazing guy. Who lives a trillion miles away. Who doesn't know you exist. Who is like 5 years older than you at least.

Urgh.


At least I know the feeling's mutual, right?

2 comments:

  1. I COMPLETELY AGREE.

    Or they're old enough to be your father *cough* Johnny Depp *cough*.

    But ugh, I gots the same problem.

    And then you meet a good guy IRL and they turn out to be gay :(

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. oopsies, I posted my comment on the wrong account...remember my account making frenzy?...yeahh...

    ReplyDelete