Friday, January 15, 2010

Flocking






Here's a little more proof how weird our town is. Or maybe I'm out of the loop, and they do this everywhere. But this is like the 4th time I've seen this. Pink plastic flamingo's strewn ALL OVER people's front lawns. One of the first time's I saw this, they were accompanied by a big sign that said "You've been flocked by the [Insert name of city here] cheerleading squad!"
My first thoughts were "Cool! I wanna be Flocked!" (Because I love pink flamingo's, obviously). But I don't know if it's like symbolic of something, or what. Maybe it's a bad thing, like being TP'd. Or maybe it means you've made it on to the Cheer team or something. Either way, it's a pretty weird-yet-awesome site. Has anyone else seen this? Please tell me if you know what it means. Haha.

Love from,
Auriana

No comments:

Post a Comment