Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blog Title goes here?

Well. Now that I know that Flocking apparently occurs everywhere and that it was nothing special or unique and that I probably just made myself look completely stupid...I guess I can go on with my day-to-day activities.

Today I did absolutely nothing. Well, that's not true, because you are never doing absolutely nothing and I know this because I've pondered it since I was like 4 and tried my hardest to do nothing but you can't because you're always thinking or breathing or sitting or standing and if you're dead, then you're being dead, which is something. ANYWAY. I danced around my room this morning. It was probably more like late-afternoon, because that's how we homeschoolers do it. Then I ate leftover Chinese food from my Dad's birthday last night (<3). Then I watched Breakfast Club. Then I ate some more Chinese food and an apple. Then I wasted the day away on Facebook and Youtube and chatted with my friends on FB chat which FAILS but I always seem to use it because I'm too lazy to sign in to AIM... So basically I was completely and utterly lazy today.

I'm re-learning how to knit. Oh yeah, you know it's awesome.

My life today sounds like that of the old cat lady that I'm worried I might become...and I don't even like cats.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment